Currently, we offer courses for the following languages:
The objectives pursued by EXTERA ZOOM:
Developing the ability to receive the verbal message;
Developing the ability to speak orally;
Developing the ability to receive the written message;
Each level of study is organized in 2 modules and the structure of the courses is as follows:
The courses can be paid as follows:
– In full – at the beginning of the course (benefiting from a 5% discount); or
– In two equal parts:
– 1st instalment– at the beginning of the course;
– 2nd instalment– at the beginning of the second half of the course.
10% – for the prepayment of two of the 6 available modules (the discount shall be applicable to the second contracted module and paid with the first);
10% – for the recommendation of the EXTERA ZOOM Business Module;
5% – for each new trainee engaged at any of our language courses;
5% – for each member of the same family enrolled in our courses;
*) You cannot add more than two types of discounts at the same time
EXTERA ZOOM offers its trainees, free of charge:
– Knowledge assessments for ranking the learner to its corresponding language level;
– The Learning Needs Analysis Form;
– Learning materials, activity sheets, practice materials (exercises, translations, audio-video);
– Evaluations and tests throughout and at the end of the modules.
EXTERA ZOOM will provide personalized feedback individually after each test, but also at the end of the course, for the entire learning activity, in order to improve the assimilated knowledge.